There are so many great reasons to visit a Farmer’s Market including supporting your community (specifically the farmers), helping the environment and getting fresh food!
Here is a quick list of Farmer’s Market locations near the Geist area:
- Holy Cross Lutheran Church at 8115 Oaklandon Road every Thursday from 2:30 to 6:30 p.m.
- Saxony Market on Saturdays from 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at 13578 East 131st Street. There will be live music on Saturday June 4th!
- Go Green Farmers Market at Lawrence United Methodist Church located at 5200 N Shadeland on Wednesdays from 4-7 p.m.
- Abundant Life Church at 7706 E 82nd on Thursday from 4-7 p.m.
- Fishers has there Farmer’s Market at the Municipal Building area on Saturday mornings as well.
Lots of great fresh fruit, vegetables and sweet things too!