You have a waterfront property for sale in Geist and it’s not moving, what is the issue? There are many things that make a property move more quickly than others; here is my Top 5 List:
1) Many buyers that are looking for homes for sale on Geist are relocating here from another state, so be sure you have information in your MLS or as an attachment that details Geist Reservoir amentities. For example, how much lake frontage do you have, is a dock included and if not can you rent one and for how much, are you close to great restaurants, shopping, etc.
2) Can you include an incentive such as a jet ski, country club membership, flat screen tv, etc. Sometimes incentives will move someone from one property to another.
3) Do you have the best pictures of the lake in your photographs that are online? People who want a house on Geist want to see the lake views so be sure to have multiple pictures of this.
4) “Debrass” your home; many of the homes on Geist were built in the 90′s and have a lot of brass in them. Replace it with an oil rubbed bronze or polished nickel to update your home easily and cost effectively.
5) List with a Geist Realtor who understands your market and can use proven strategies to sell your home.
In several months the desire for a waterfront home in Indy will decline some, as the weather turns colder. It is time to be sure you have the best Realtor ® working for you to get your home sold now!