For the next six Tuesdays this summer, there will be concerts in the Fishers municipal area (where the library, chamber, post office, police station are). You can walk if you live in Sunblest or Heritage Meadows! You can bike from many other Fishers neighborhoods, bike racks are available.
The list includes:
- The Brooke Roe Band on June 12th (country music)
- Alan Kaye and the Toons on June 19th (rock and roll covers)
- BBI on June 26th (Variety)
- Lipstick Blonde on July 3rd (Rock/Pop)…they are quickly becoming Nashville’s Favorite Cover Band
- Meatball Band on July 10th (Pop)
- Dave and Rae on July 17th (Pop)
You can bring a blanket, lawn chair and picnic to enjoy while watching the concerts. You can grab an ice cream at Handels or Cold Stone (both within walking distance).
Concerts are from 7-9 p.m.
Many people who are relocating to Fishers do so because of the family friendly environment in the town. Fishers offers its residents great concerts and festivals and also has a downtown that scores high for walkability to its surrounding neighborhoods. If you are thinking of buying a home in Fishers, check out our blogs on neighborhoods or email/call us. We’re here to help!